Monday, December 26, 2011

Love Lifted Me




I received a copy of Love Lifted Me by Sara Evans with Rachel Hauck from NetGalley for an honest review. When I picked this book I thought it was an autobiography of Sara Evans, but come to find out it's written by the singer. Come to find out Sara has written a few books with Rachel Hauck. It's very well written and an easy read that keep me wanting to find out what happens next. Reading this makes me wonder if I could be as strong as Jade and if I could handle as much as she does in a single year.


Jade never knew happily-ever-after would be this messy, loud...delicious.


Jade Benson embraces unexpected motherhood when her husband Max gains custody of his young son. As she and Max work out their newly formed family, an invitation to coach Texas high school football sends them on a journey. Then a stranger reveals a painful secret, and Jade faces her hardest challenge yet. When she surrenders her heart to God and to her husband, Jade descovers the joy of love lifting her above her fears.

No comments:

Post a Comment